22 octombrie 2017

Love the roses from Garden Roses



"Roses are red,: Violets are blue,: Sugar is sweet,: And so are you!"

This quote reminds me of the days when I was a child and I was playing in the garden with my friends. And ahh, what a lovely garden I used to have.
Nowadays people are taking care of their garden maybe more than before. And the the best roses for your garden are the ones from the FamousRoses.eu .





And I can say it is true because I had been in Monte Carlo and I saw the most amazing gardens there. In my opinion the quote of Leo Buscaglia is true: “A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.”



A rose is something so delicate, that I can even not express in words what I feel when I see a rose. And mostly I prefer the roses from garden, not the ones I receive for my birthday or for a special occasion. I like to see the roses in their natural beauty, how they grow up, especially by my hand. When you take care of a rose, you “feed” it with water, you even speak with it every day, the best satisfaction you can get is when the rose grows and shows up her beauty.
Roses can grow quite tall. If you didn’t know, the tallest ever recorded rose bush stands at over 23 feet (7 meters) tall and in the world there are over 100 species of the Rose.
You can find a rose in all the colors beside black. If you take a look on the website of Famous Roses  you can see roses of any color: red, pink, white, yellow and more other unique, incredible combinations.



Also, the symbol of England is rose and of course, I can not forget about Valentine’s Day where the rose is so popular J

If I think deeper I remind when I was really affected by the rose hihih. It was in the Beauty and the beast cartoon movie. I even cried when I saw that the rose is fading but the fallen petals faded away and the wilted rose became complete again. In that moment I was so happy.



“I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck” said Emma Goldman once. And I can say this million times. Why? Because a flower has its own beauty, is special, is delicate and more precious than any diamond in the world.


On the end I would like to invite you to read this amazing quotes about roses and you will understand why I love this flower so much.









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu